Howdy from Southern Illinois!

Shawn Gossman

Howdy folks,

Shawn here. Known about this forum for a while but never joined. Thought I would now :)

I'm 38, male, and I live in southern Illinois, in fact, right on the bottom of the state in the big town of Metropolis (the OFFICIAL Home of Superman)

I'm an avid hiker. I hike in the Shawnee National Forest several times a week. I hike all over southern Illinois. I also hike in Missouri and Kentucky. I've recently got into spelunking.

But I'm mainly a day hiker. I also do a little backpacking. I'm into cycling as well, mainly road and rail trail. But I do mountain bike a little, too.

I'm known in my local area. I do YouTube type stuff.

I'm a double master graduate. MBA and emergency management. I work in QA data analysis. I also do freelance outdoor writing and digital marketing. I have a few forums myself, XenForo too, but I'll keep them to myself :) not trying to advertise here! I blog a lot as well.

Anyways, I look forward to being a member and hopefully contributing in any way I can.

Thanks for having me!

Howdy folks,

Shawn here. Known about this forum for a while but never joined. Thought I would now :)

I'm 38, male, and I live in southern Illinois, in fact, right on the bottom of the state in the big town of Metropolis (the OFFICIAL Home of Superman)

I'm an avid hiker. I hike in the Shawnee National Forest several times a week. I hike all over southern Illinois. I also hike in Missouri and Kentucky. I've recently got into spelunking.

But I'm mainly a day hiker. I also do a little backpacking. I'm into cycling as well, mainly road and rail trail. But I do mountain bike a little, too.

I'm known in my local area. I do YouTube type stuff.

I'm a double master graduate. MBA and emergency management. I work in QA data analysis. I also do freelance outdoor writing and digital marketing. I have a few forums myself, XenForo too, but I'll keep them to myself :) not trying to advertise here! I blog a lot as well.

Anyways, I look forward to being a member and hopefully contributing in any way I can.

Thanks for having me!
Welcome! We're glad to have you. Don't see much from your area on here, so I'm looking forward to seeing what you've been up to!

Back