2018 Backcountry Post Shirts

Nick

-
I think I'm going to place an order for some new Backcountry Post shirts to raise a bit of money to keep the lights on around here. I'm thinking a high quality synthetic/cotton blend. I'm personally a fan of keeping the print to a minimum, so maybe a cairn on the front left and then something larger on the back. I've wanted to do a big cairn that is made out of the names of places for quite some time.

Before I go too far down that road, does anyone care to share their thoughts/opinions/wishes for a 2018 BCP shirt?

I like simple and would love to have one... or two... or ... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm very interested. Let me know if you need help sourcing shirts or finding a good printer...I know many!

Cool. It sounds like there's plenty of interest. I'll probably setup a pre-order so that those of you who want a special color like @pixie1339 can have them, and then I'll have some of a standard color on-hand. I just need to come up with a cool design now. If anyone wants to collaborate or make suggestion on that, send me a message. I have some ideas but I'm always open to better ones.

You should sticky a post somewhere that has a Donate link in it. PayPal or whatever.

This is coming. Thank you!

Back