2020 REI Dividends

Unfortunately I bought my ski package on Jan 4th so only $8.66 for me :( Might get another freeze dried meal again.

Another year of traveling got me $187.36
I would get more of a return on rewards with a travel credit card, but this way I get to do things like upgrade my sleeping pad to something that is wide.
In the winter I spend a fair amount of time on the pad during the extra long nights, and it's like the Cake song... "When you sleep, where do your (hands) go?"
I am going to get me a pad that is 25" wide and long enough for my 6'2" frame. Screw the extra 5-6oz.

$964.39. Holy shit I spent that much money last year...surely there can't be anything left I'll ever need.

Another big winner: $13.60

We got $1.18 last year. I still have the dividend card in my wallet because I always forget to use it. Wondering if we'll be able to beat that this year. Jessica has the membership info so I am not sure how much it will be yet.

Unfortunately I bought my ski package on Jan 4th so only $8.66 for me :( Might get another freeze dried meal again.

I read an article that the coronavirus issue is causing freeze dried meal producers to stop taking orders on their websites. They're apparently still delivering to REI, but you might want to hurry up on that. ;)

149.00 for me.

$14.80, and that was a surprise. Probably the most I've gotten in a decade. I do buy stuff from REI, occasionally, but it's usually when catching something I wanted on clearance(no dividend).

$176.16...surpised its that much...now time to decide on what to use it on!

$465.10 between me and my wife. Most off the REi card used to pay for my deductibles when I broke my back. The get a tax free HSA reimbursement. We figured we should get something out of it.

We are planning on getting a basecamp 4 tent and some clothes. I decided I really like those Patagonia cool capilene hoodies in the summer.

Back