Anyone selling their Havasu Lodge/permit/campsite 2017?

Kris Hehl

Hi,
I just recently found out about Havasupai and obviously, it's all booked up.
I'm from Canada and I have a tight schedule and only could go May 20, 2017.
I'm looking for people that are selling their permit, campsite, lodge since they aren't refundable.
We are a group of four 25-year-olds, 2 girls and 2 guys, that love adventure and are very social.
Contact me on here, my facebook which is the same name as my username (unique name), email krishehl@rogers.com.

This place is a dream, I'm hoping I am lucky enough to experience this place since I won't be going to Arizona/Nevada/Cali in a very long time so this might be my only chance!!

I am willing to pay more but I only have 1 full day on May 20th and leave very early May 21st.
I would also be ok to pay for a site/lodge do the 4-5hour hike in and out the same day even though they said day hiking is prohibited. We are young and fit, it would be no problem for us.

I'm just desperate to go. We would do cliff jumping only if it's allowed (i know it's not allowed off a waterfall) and rope swing. I have a couple GoPros to video tape/take pictures if someone is willing to help us out.

Hopefully, a Supai resident can help me out!! If there isn't enough room in your residence for 4 people we would be happy to walk back!!
Help a nice gracious Canadian out!! I can even help with your chores!! I can show you who I am on Facebook/skype before so you can get a sense of who I am.

Last edited:
Back