BCP Store End of Year Clearance

Practically giving this stuff away! That said, we haven't really made any progress on making room for new stuff. Just bumping this as a reminder!

Practically giving this stuff away! That said, we haven't really made any progress on making room for new stuff. Just bumping this as a reminder!
Well if you had a hat with a curved brim I would have bought two! No can do that flattie... I'll buy a couple of bottles...

EDIT: Just did but please do not send until January. There are already too many Amazon trucks on the road :moses: Happy Holidays...

Well if you had a hat with a curved brim I would have bought two! No can do that flattie... I'll buy a couple of bottles...

EDIT: Just did but please do not send until January. There are already too many Amazon trucks on the road :moses: Happy Holidays...

Yeah yeah yeah. The brim CAN be bent ya know! :rolleyes: I'm going to throw one into your order for free just to show it can be done! Real curved hats hopefully coming in 2019 if we can get rid of some inventory!

Yeah yeah yeah. The brim CAN be bent ya know! :rolleyes: I'm going to throw one into your order for free just to show it can be done! Real curved hats hopefully coming in 2019 if we can get rid of some inventory!
Now THAT is customer service!

Back