Big Agnes demo tent sale

katuah

leftneck ramblegeek
Did y'all know that BA sells demo gear - mostly tents - at serious discounts off their wearbap.com website? I stumbled onto this a few weeks ago and got a great demo version of a Big House 4 for super cheap. No, I don't work for them. :) I really wasn't sure if this is appropriate to post or not, but I see lots of people in the threads here who like & want Big Agnes stuff, so I thought I'd share. If not OK I trust the mods will kindly move or delete.

Website gives me all sorts of errors in IExplorer. I can open it on my Android tho.

Works nice on iOS.

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit CrapaTalk

nah .....extra baggage, very few sites don't work like that one.....in fact that's the only one in a long time. IE 11 usually never crashes with WIn7....
just preference :)

nah .....extra baggage, very few sites don't work like that one.....in fact that's the only one in a long time. IE 11 usually never crashes with WIn7....
just preference :)

No, you just don't realize they aren't loading correctly most of the time. Trust me. I deal with it every day, all day. IE is dying soon anyway (officially). It had nearly 90% market share back in the day, now it's down to 8%. There are so many awful buggy versions of it around that MS actually wants it to die so they can finally wash their hands of it. No extra baggage getting a better bag and getting rid of the old POS. ;)

All that matters is the BCP sites never crashes on my IE.........

As someone who makes websites for a living, I urge you to ditch the Internet Exploder™. Chrome or Firefox will give you a much better browsing experience.
As a Systems Administrator I endorse this statement 100%!!!

@Nick did you put the TM after Internet explorer? Or did Microsoft hack your computer and make it autofill in the TM?

As someone who makes websites for a living, I urge you to ditch the Internet Exploder™. Chrome or Firefox will give you a much better browsing experience.
I keep trying to inform my roommate of this, but she refuses to switch over.

Back