Grand Gulch Shuttle

Diane Greer

I have a permit to backpacking permit for Grand Gulch to go from the Collins Trailhead to Kane Gulch. Are there companies or individuals that help with shuttles? Specifically I would like to have someone pick me up at the Kane Gulch Ranger station and take me to the Collins Canyon trailhead. Any recommendations are sincerely appreciated.

You could try Wild Expeditions in Bluff. It will probably be really expensive. Also getting in a vehicle w/ someone you don't know would be problematical w/ rapidly spreading Omicron virus.

You could try Wild Expeditions in Bluff. It will probably be really expensive. Also getting in a vehicle w/ someone you don't know would be problematical w/ rapidly spreading Omicron virus.
Thanks for the info. I will check them out. The trip is not until early April. Hopefully we will be in another covid lull by then...

Thanks for the info. I will check them out. The trip is not until early April. Hopefully we will be in another covid lull by then...
By April there will be so many hikers at the VC you probably could get someone to drive you. You could almost certainly find someone to give you a ride back to the VC if you hike in the reverse direction.

Back