Havasu Falls Extra Spot

Jammer

❤2Hike
I was "lucky" to get through the online craziness and get two permits for the Havasupai Hike/Camp. Unfortunately... it was late in the game and by that point the dates were less than ideal and now my buddy might not be able to go. :(

So... I'm looking for potential back-ups if he does indeed bail (should know very soon.) Thought I'd check here to see if anybody would like to join me.

The details:

Feb 25-28 (3 nights/4 days)
$300 (that's the new face value for the minimum stay during the week!)

I'm based in LA, but could meet at Hilltop or elsewhere if needed. Also, the Tribe now offers a StubHub-like transfer system which allows one to transfer ownership (for a fee of course.) This could be done if a meet-up is not possible. Also... if all else fails, I could even transfer BOTH permits this way if my only interest is from pairs/couples.

Use this thread for any follow-up questions or shoot me a private message if you might be interested. :twothumbs:

-- Jamal

I was "lucky" to get through the online craziness and get two permits for the Havasupai Hike/Camp. Unfortunately... it was late in the game and by that point the dates were less than ideal and now my buddy might not be able to go. :(

So... I'm looking for potential back-ups if he does indeed bail (should know very soon.) Thought I'd check here to see if anybody would like to join me.

The details:

Feb 25-28 (3 nights/4 days)
$300 (that's the new face value for the minimum stay during the week!)

I'm based in LA, but could meet at Hilltop or elsewhere if needed. Also, the Tribe now offers a StubHub-like transfer system which allows one to transfer ownership (for a fee of course.) This could be done if a meet-up is not possible. Also... if all else fails, I could even transfer BOTH permits this way if my only interest is from pairs/couples.

Use this thread for any follow-up questions or shoot me a private message if you might be interested. :twothumbs:

-- Jamal
I fought through the same madness and got next Monday. Hope you fund a "buyer."

I am interested in the extra spot. Let me know if he has to bail.

Edit - I'm kicking around Arizona and NM right now so it probably wouldn't make sense to drive all the way to LA (only to backtrack to AZ where I've just been), but could meet anywhere in the Arizona environs. Can PM with more details if it turns out that your buddy can't go.

Last edited:
I am interested in the extra spot. Let me know if he has to bail.

Edit - I'm kicking around Arizona and NM right now so it probably wouldn't make sense to drive all the way to LA (only to backtrack to AZ where I've just been), but could meet anywhere in the Arizona environs. Can PM with more details if it turns out that your buddy can't go.

It's official -- he is out due to work. :(

I'll send you some info.

Back