New BCP Supporter Program & Store!

Looking good!

Is that a flat brimmed hat I see you sporting?

Indeed!

The woman that I am related to by marriage and 16 year old daughter told me I couldn’t bend the brim.

I’ll just gas light them and they’ll never know until it’s too late.

A "Scat Package" showed up on my porch yesterday! :twothumbs: Thanks for all the good work @Nick.

Got mine today!! Love the shirt fabric so much I went back to order more and there's only 2 colors left.

That's just the two colors we picked to keep in-stock based on the colors people chose. The wide selection was part of the pre-order before we sent anything to the printer. But fear not, I hope to keep doing new shirt designs and if this shirt is popular, we'll stick with it. I know I've been absolutely loving mine.

I believe he captured my good side. :scatman:

Funny story. I put all of the packages out in the lobby of my office for the mail carrier to pickup. I put yours right on top with the scatman emoji facing up so all could appreciate it. The office manager saw it and got all concerned and made a point to bury it in the pile. :D You never know with that scatman... :scatman:

Funny story. I put all of the packages out in the lobby of my office for the mail carrier to pickup. I put yours right on top with the scatman emoji facing up so all could appreciate it. The office manager saw it and got all concerned and made a point to bury it in the pile. :D You never know with that scatman... :scatman:

obviously @scatman 's reputation ranges far and wide, eh? :D

Got my shirts yesterday, love the material.

If you are taking future requests, a long-sleeve version with same material in blaze orange would be great for fall hiking.

Buried it like a cat buries its business in a liter box! Oh, the shame. :D

Got my shirts yesterday, love the material.

If you are taking future requests, a long-sleeve version with same material in blaze orange would be great for fall hiking.

Awesome! I'd be game to add a long sleeve variation, unfortunately they only have them in black, grey and navy. :(

These shirts fit and look great. Love em.

Alert! There has been a run on the new BCP t-shirts and they have become a collector's item !!!

I wonder what my discontinued BCP beanie would fetch on the black market.

Note to Nick: If you brought that beanie back in black that would be sweet! It’s my favorite beanie.

Back