Newbie from Utah

Capsnack

While a certain @LarryBoy dragged me all over the Uintas, he also recommended this forum as a great resource. I'm currently living in Utah, but grew up in Germany. I've hiked all over Europe, but my experiences are pretty limited to day hikes and hut trips. My partner and I got into backpacking when we moved to SLC (heavily influenced by the aforementioned shady character). I'm pretty new to all this, so I'm looking forward to digging through all the information here and reading your awesome trip reports:)

Welcome! You'll find multiple lifetimes worth of trips here. Looking forward to seeing your experiences backpacking out here.

While a certain @LarryBoy dragged me all over the Uintas, he also recommended this forum as a great resource. I'm currently living in Utah, but grew up in Germany. I've hiked all over Europe, but my experiences are pretty limited to day hikes and hut trips. My partner and I got into backpacking when we moved to SLC (heavily influenced by the aforementioned shady character). I'm pretty new to all this, so I'm looking forward to digging through all the information here and reading your awesome trip reports:)

Welcome @Capsnack ! We have something in common... I'm a newbie too and grew up in the country just north of yours ;)

Back