Poll: Dark vs. Light - 2018 Edition

What appearance do you prefer for the BCP website?

• Dark

Votes: 34 94.4%
  • Light

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters

Nick

-
Along with the upcoming BCP shirts, I'm going to be putting some work into some general updates to the site. One of which is a face lift to the design. In the past, support for keeping the look dark like it is now has been pretty strong but I wanted to check one more time before I dive off the design deep end.

If we stick with dark, I'll still offer a light option that users can switch to if they absolutely hate dark. It just probably won't be as polished as the dark unless there is higher demand. Thanks for the feedback and please let me know if you have any other opinions/thoughts on the design of the site.

What the heck! I step away for a minute on a hot Valentine's date and there is a revolution.

Only one vote for light thus far ?!?!

You guys are loooozers. You are FIRED!

But seriously, thanks, oh Admin, for asking and thank so much for maintaining our addiction (site). I pretty much come here every day for entertainment and backcountry knowledge and am only slightly disheartened that so few recognize the readability of a white background.

Keep up the good work and, again, where is our Paypal donate button or some equivalent so we can help defray the costs you put into this as well as all the time?

~Artemus (pulling out his pencil and text editor to retune his script to dramatically change the poll vote.. - I can do it you know!)

Back