Sawtooths Aug 2018

Gunnahafta

I'm in the process of planning a northbound route beginning 11AUG2018 from Pettit Lake to Iron Creek TH. If anyone is planning a similar route southbound at or near that time, I could shuttle your car(s) from Iron Creek to Pettit and have all of our cars in the optimum spot for the finish of each of our hikes. A win-win. I (and two other drivers) will be arriving at Iron Creek early afternoon on the 11th of August and could have your car(s) at the Tin Cup Hiker Trailhead (Pettit Lake) that afternoon of 11AUG. I did this kind of car swap last year in a Wind River eclipse hike and it worked out great for everyone! (Hi Langdon Greene)

I'll try to keep this in mind. I'm in Boise, so feel free to contact me when your date gets closer if you haven't found any one else by then.

Hey, GunnaHafta! I've been away from this site for several months, just back in today.

Oh man, I wish we could carswap with you again! I love the sawtooths, wish we could do that trip again this year. I hope you have a great one! I'll keep my ears out for any buddies I know who may be thinking sawtooths this year.

So, we're around 60 days away from a Sawtooth adventure and still looking for anyone who would like to do a car shuttle swap on or around AUG 11, 2018 — Iron Creek / Tin Cup trailheads. We will be headed NOBO from Tin Cup and I/we could shuttle your car from Iron Creek to Pettit if your hike was going SOBO from/to those trailheads. If not, I will try to hitch or figure out something... Where did you decide to head this summer, Langdon?

Back