Supporter Renewals with Old Payment Info

Nick

-
As we reach the 1-year anniversary of starting the BCP supporter program, a handful of folks are finding out their payment information on file is no longer valid due to expired cards, new numbers, etc. You should be able to login to your account on the BCP Store (https://shop.backcountrypost.com) and click the Change Payment button. You do not need to pay for shipping again or go through checkout again. This screenshot is what it should look like for the most part. You'll have a week or so to update payment info before the supporter package actually cuts off. Let me know if you have any issues.

view-subscription-action-buttons.png

If for some reason that doesn't work, you can use coupon code NOSWAG18 to get rid of the shipping charge for the renewal. Please let me know how that works for you as this is all kind of new on our end.

Will it renew automatically if the payment info has not changed?

I am having a problem adding the payment information. When I am trying to submit all the info, it tell me that it is unavailable to register payment at this moment. I do not really understand what is happening, and why is it happening like that, coule you please help me guys, maybe I have been doing something wrong, or I don't know. I have been shopping on many websites during the last couple of weeks, and I haven't had this kind of issues with any other adult payment gateways. I guess it might also be kind of a bug or something like that.

Last edited:
Back