The cats of Backcountrypost.com

I have Tile trackers for the cats, even though they can't go outside, as one has diabetes and sometimes I need to find her for her shot. I use the iPhone tracker for my one dog who's about the same height as the bushes and is thereby hard to see when we go for walks.

Gps tracker.. they go outside in day, in at night. Tells me when they go out of bounds

I have Tile trackers for the cats, even though they can't go outside, as one has diabetes and sometimes I need to find her for her shot. I use the iPhone tracker for my one dog who's about the same height as the bushes and is thereby hard to see when we go for walks.

You two are way too techy for me. :)

The dilated eyes tell you she is up to something, or that she has lost all control of her few brain cells.
This time she is claiming the sleeping bag as her own.
IMG_7915.jpg

You're a braver man than me @Ugly. I don't let my cats anywhere near my sleeping bags. I'm afraid they'll put holes in them. :)

It was not initially by choice. I just washed my bag and it was drying. I heard a noise and went downstairs, and discovered she had taken up residence :roflmao:
Luckily we also just clipped back her claws.

Back