Album The members of backcountrypost.com

Stop teasing me with snow! Especially right now it is sooo friggin hot. Nice picture by the way.

2 shots of me:
Then

I0000M8NpDaw70lI.jpg

I am on the left. My friend Joe had been raving about the "canyonlands" for awhile (we lived in LA), so we went on an extended road trip and ended up here, above the Escalante just up canyon from Harris Wash.
Now

I00003gbpm.u9fCY.jpg

Under my favorite juniper, Dominguez Canyon
Greg

at Racetrack playa, August 2011
atracetrack.jpg

I totally missed the bigger rocks at the racetrack. Turns out they were on the southeast portion of the playa. The road through tea kettle junction was the most wash boarded road i have ever been on. I looked down to see my citizen watch shake out it's pin and fall off while riding my motorcycle. Great picture! I will be back, through Lippencott pass this time

I totally missed the bigger rocks at the racetrack. Turns out they were on the southeast portion of the playa. The road through tea kettle junction was the most wash boarded road i have ever been on. I looked down to see my citizen watch shake out it's pin and fall off while riding my motorcycle. Great picture! I will be back, through Lippencott pass this time

Yes, all the biggest rock are concentrated in that area. Some of them are quite big !

p1010251vy.jpg

Back