The More We Explore - Video Trip Reports

Love seeing the kids out. It's always fun to see when they get excited about new environments and discoveries and to hear their responses. And that sinkhole! All sorts of interesting little features to see down in the Swell. Really cool!

BTW, will we be seeing a video for that Diamond Fork 5th Water trip any time soon?

BTW, will we be seeing a video for that Diamond Fork 5th Water trip any time soon?

That's still about 4 months out sadly. I've got 6 videos ahead of it in the hopper, and those TR videos are third priority behind my review vids and a couple more "The more we explore" RV style vids. Sorry about that, but I promise to get to them eventually.

Watched Salt Creek and The Wedge. Great job.

Last week I awoke at the Wedge and slept at Salt Creek (Big Pocket Overlook). Will be at the Wedge this Wednesday night.

Keep up the great videos.

Thanks. We just completed a 90 mile backpacking trip in the winds. We have a LOT of editing to do. :)

we were a little worried about the moki steps when we read the description. Then we remembered... wait... this is Fender. He'll be fine.

Love it!!! Great video!! And thank you guys for the trail in the deep snow.
But next time I will not follow your example and drive down the dirt road with almost 3 feet of snow on it. I really thought I would get stuck like the BLM guy in your video

That might be the fastest video turn around I've seen yet. Well done, on all accounts! :)

Love it!!! Great video!! And thank you guys for the trail in the deep snow.
But next time I will not follow your example and drive down the dirt road with almost 3 feet of snow on it. I really thought I would get stuck like the BLM guy in your video

You're quite brave. I never would have gone down there without Cody's maxtrax.

That might be the fastest video turn around I've seen yet. Well done, on all accounts! :)

Thanks! We cut about 2/3 of our video. It was a 30 min video before we started cutting aggressively. Sorry we didn't get more footage of you in there.

Tess changed her work schedule so she can work on videos Thursday and Friday. We're going to be catching up eventually!

Back