Wind River Range ; Popo Agie Wilderness - Video attached

BirdMan445

Three weeks ago spent a great five days in the Winds. Provisioned at NOLS Gulch in Lander, WY. Then parked at Worthen Meadows trailhead. Approx 30 mile loop in the Popo Agie Wilderness. Highlights include 3 Forks Park, Deep Creek Lakes, Ice Lakes, Tayo Park and Stough Creek Basin. Minimal mosquitos... slept under a very light weight tarp. Warm days, cool nights... some rain and ice pellets towards the end of the week. See link below for video. Enjoy.

Awesome. I had basically the same route planned the year before last but we had to change it to an out and back to Stough instead. Thanks for taking us along, and welcome to BCP. :)

Very nice. I hope it's okay that I added a link of your video into the BCP Member Video thread as well. This is the first time I've really looked at footage of Wyoming and I'm impressed. Looks beautiful.

We went in at Sweetwater and covered part of where you went through hitting the Cirque, heading for Green River Lakes TH. Nice country thru there but we met the most people there. Depends on time of year I would guess.

Back