Bag Night Challenge 2016

I'm sorry I haven't been active for a long time, so I don't really deserve any recognition on this forum. But, I just went back through my calendar and added up all my bag nights last year. The total comes to 60 nights! Figured I walked approximately 500 miles over the summer. Special thanks to @Artemus for a fantastic dinner and letting me crash for the night (much appreciated). It was also great meeting @Nick and company near Bryce Canyon.
Hi Gabe! Dang, that would have put you in second place just one ahead of me. You shoulda....
Good to see you had a great year. I was glad to help you on your crusade any way I could. Here's hoping you have a great 2017 too. Don't make yourself scarce, mister.

Ah-h-h, I forgot to post. Next year!

43 nights total. Congrats to the winners and congrats to anyone that made it out at all.

PSTM13, wind chill only counts if you're in the wind.

Ah-h-h, I forgot to post. Next year!

43 nights total. Congrats to the winners and congrats to anyone that made it out at all.

PSTM13, wind chill only counts if you're in the wind.

I'm aware. I was considering just using a bivybsack in my back yard among other options. I didn't intend to overstate. I am looking to test my gear. I appreciate the fact checking.

Back