Grand Gulch, 11-13-20

I was checking out some pics of Big Man Panel and found a new figure, at least for me, at center below the hands:

DSC00614.jpg

I never noticed the hands on her shoulder, this one is more obvious.

DSC00618.jpg

Last edited:
Great report and fantastic pictures. Those green/yellow hands are really unique, I've never seen that before! I was in lower GG the following week and it was spectacular. I can't wait to go back and spend more time. Definitely want to see the Big Man, and would love to see those hands!

Hey, greg ....... can you pm me.....your profile wont let me pm you. have a couple questions for you...

Hey, greg ....... can you pm me.....your profile wont let me pm you. have a couple questions for you...

Yes, Greg similar here.... : I can read this great trip report, but I cannot look-up & read all your other trip reports, never been able to (unless one of your reports has been bumped up by somebody). When I hover over your name, click "trip reports", it gives a message "Oops, we ran into some problems". "This member limits who may view their full profile."

(tagging @Nick )

Yes, Greg similar here.... : I can read this great trip report, but I cannot look-up & read all your other trip reports, never been able to (unless one of your reports has been bumped up by somebody). When I hover over your name, click "trip reports", it gives a message "Oops, we ran into some problems". "This member limits who may view their full profile."

(tagging @Nick )
Yep.....

(tagging @Nick )

It appears @gnwatts has changed his privacy setting so that members cannot view his profile or send him messages. He can chime in on whether or not that is an error. Let me know if you want me to change that, Greg. Or you can do it yourself in your profile.

Sorry. I think I fixed it.
It was an error.

Last edited:
Loved it! I’ll be hittin’ 62 at th end of th month..whatta place to have a birthday party!

Back