Greater Yellowstone, to the headwaters of the Yellowstone River with My Own Frontier.

norwegianxplorer

Norwegian Xplorer
Me and my buddy Joey of My Own Frontier went on a 8 day adventure into the most remote and least visited parts of the Greater Yellowstone, Teton Wilderness area. This is day 1-3 going out to the headwaters of the mighty Yellowstone River. Wild stunning landscapes in the high country with and amazing wildflower bloom and stunning vistas, waterfalls and creek crossings. Join us!

Greater Yellowstone

Thanks for sharing. I had not seen this side of the Yellowstone area before and am thankful for the introduction. Earmarked the route on CalTopo as I watched along for someday in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me and my buddy Joey of My Own Frontier went on a 8 day adventure into the most remote and least visited parts of the Greater Yellowstone, Teton Wilderness area. This is day 1-3 going out to the headwaters of the mighty Yellowstone River. Wild stunning landscapes in the high country with and amazing wildflower bloom and stunning vistas, waterfalls and creek crossings. Join us!

Greater Yellowstone
Good trip.... Could not get with you guys for that trek...... Missed a lot... Hopefully, Next up is a return to the Winds with Joey.... Should be a good one as well...

Thanks for sharing. I had not seen this side of the Yellowstone area before and am thankful for the introduction. Earmarked the route on CalTopo as I watched along for someday in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome thanks man!!

Now watched both of the videos .... Great!!!! It looked like you both had such a great trip. Thru the years have been all over this country and your videos brought back many many me
Many memories. Now I miss that such Good Country Bigtime! In your home you passed by some of my remote and secluded camping spots that have been many a time and good to see them in your video. Again these videos brought back many an old good memory!!! Thanks For Posting!!!!!

Now watched both of the videos .... Great!!!! It looked like you both had such a great trip. Thru the years have been all over this country and your videos brought back many many me
Many memories. Now I miss that such Good Country Bigtime! In your home you passed by some of my remote and secluded camping spots that have been many a time and good to see them in your video. Again these videos brought back many an old good memory!!! Thanks For Posting!!!!!
Awesome, glad you liked it:)

Back