Album Non-Backcountry Photos

Took my kids for a dayhike to Bernheim Forest south of Louisville. There is quite a bit of public art and these "statues". They are all about 10 - 15 feet

_DSC0004.jpg

_DSC0005.jpg

_DSC0025.jpg

_DSC0032.jpg

bernheim.org/forestgiants/

I remember riding my mountain bike up old main hill with a minus thirteen degree temperature. I miss Logan.

I miss it too and have considered moving back, but probably won't.

I remember lots of really cold days, but I was walking mostly behind the cemetery and not on a bike.
It was a great nine years that I spent there.
Back when there were more cows than people in the valley. You know, the good ole days! hahaha

I lived not far from the high school and fairgrounds. I tried riding my bike to campus a few times but the combination of the cold and the hill put an end to that. I would sometimes drive around the fields in the winter to take photos of all the hawks that wintered there. BTW Hardware Ranch just announced they're doing sleigh rides this year.

I lived not far from the high school and fairgrounds. I tried riding my bike to campus a few times but the combination of the cold and the hill put an end to that. I would sometimes drive around the fields in the winter to take photos of all the hawks that wintered there. BTW Hardware Ranch just announced they're doing sleigh rides this year.

So would you say that Logan is oorlich? Another Scottish word for you Skipper. :)

Back