Ruin in Fable Valley?

Stephanie B

Steph and Blake
Spending a dreary day at the computer, planning out future trips....I was re-looking at the hike to Fable Spring/Ruin I had plotted many months ago. I noticed that I had laid down a second route from the spring headed down-canyon to about 37.92281, -109.99254. I had noted "the best ruin in Fable". I don't recall there being a big ruin further down-canyon and can't find mention of it on the internet. Does anyone know if there is, in fact, a large ruin past the one near Fable Spring? Many thanks!

Spending a dreary day at the computer, planning out future trips....I was re-looking at the hike to Fable Spring/Ruin I had plotted many months ago. I noticed that I had laid down a second route from the spring headed down-canyon to about 37.92281, -109.99254. I had noted "the best ruin in Fable". I don't recall there being a big ruin further down-canyon and can't find mention of it on the internet. Does anyone know if there is, in fact, a large ruin past the one near Fable Spring? Many thanks!

Hi Stephanie B,

I sent you a PM, if you are still planning to visit Fable Valley.

All the best.

Yes it and a lot of others . Very well known ... The fortress. Head down the sweet Alice the from fable valley road. Most everything is from this point down to fable spring where it changes to gypsum canyon

Try this if works..

Attachments

• Fable Bowdie.gpx
    192 KB · Views: 125
Back