My Yearly big timelapse video 2019

Here it is! A collage of all my favorite timelapse shots I've taken this year.

At first I started taking the criticism from the last one to build a better movie(mainly the music lol) so I started editing this with epic orchestra music but toward the end it didn't really feel like "ME". I'm aware I won't reach a bigger audience with this choice but at the end of the day I just want to make something that I really enjoy. So fair warning you may not like the music! Haha.

(It's from The War on Drugs) I dove deep in with this band this year as I did Postiljonen last year so it just fits (for me) to be the band of choice.

I hope you enjoy it! I sure had fun backpacking and camping this year to make it. My last big trip this year is with my wife and we may be heading to Utah!

Great video! I especially liked the part where the deer came in and photobombed. Or time-lapse bombed, rather.

I hope you make it over here to Utah!

Nice Nice Video! Thanks for sharing!.

Great shots. I wish I had the knowledge to shoot that kind of video. I love editing and love The War on Drugs - but I gotta say this song didn't seem to "fit" the images I was seeing, even though I love the locations and the music. I was picturing something between orchestral and rock/pop. Something more like Sigur Ros, Mogwai, Explosions in the Sky or something else in this vein of music - something slow that builds with the scenery and the pace of the slower changes happening in time-lapse. Even War on Drugs has some slower tunes that would maybe do it. But this track made me think that the images should be fast paced - like video being shot out of a moving car window and quickly edited to match the song. But ultimately art is up to the maker and it's some really nice art. Thanks for sharing!

Here it is! A collage of all my favorite timelapse shots I've taken this year.

At first I started taking the criticism from the last one to build a better movie(mainly the music lol) so I started editing this with epic orchestra music but toward the end it didn't really feel like "ME". I'm aware I won't reach a bigger audience with this choice but at the end of the day I just want to make something that I really enjoy. So fair warning you may not like the music! Haha.

(It's from The War on Drugs) I dove deep in with this band this year as I did Postiljonen last year so it just fits (for me) to be the band of choice.

I hope you enjoy it! I sure had fun backpacking and camping this year to make it. My last big trip this year is with my wife and we may be heading to Utah!
great video! thanks for sharing!!

That is a lot of great work in the field. You have some great footage all from this year? Fantastic. I found myself wanting to see some of the individual sessions linger a bit longer on the screen. Some of the cuts seemed to quick from scene to scene. My favorite was the Rainier footage, maybe because it lasted longer and allowed me to form a deeper impression. Was this all with a go pro? Thanks for sharing! Oh, and I like the music...I need to check those guys out!

tv

That is a lot of great work in the field. You have some great footage all from this year? Fantastic. I found myself wanting to see some of the individual sessions linger a bit longer on the screen. Some of the cuts seemed to quick from scene to scene. My favorite was the Rainier footage, maybe because it lasted longer and allowed me to form a deeper impression. Was this all with a go pro? Thanks for sharing! Oh, and I like the music...I need to check those guys out!

tv

Thanks! You can actually see some of the other shots go lots longer on my other (individual vids) I was trying (poorly) to swap the cuts with the beat of the music. Its with a Nikon D7200 DSLR. The one shot I think you're talking about is either Mount Adams or Baker. I sadly didn't get to see Rainier much this year

Back